Actually I just want to make a confession in here.
I'm not sure if the person is reading this or even bother reading.
If only, I tried to be aware of what I do would make things turn ugly.
If only, I am matured enough to care for your feelings.
If only, I hadn't cross the junction and leave you there.
If only, I would turn back time.
All this while, you are always the one i could rely upon.
All those late night conversations, ranting of work; gossiping and etc seems drifting apart.
We chose this path, I guessed we just have to move on.
Maybe 'sorry' doesn't do any good anymore, the word 'sorry' seems to lose it's real meaning and empathy.
What i really hope is we would still be like the past where we enjoyed each other's presence.
I'm not sure if the person is reading this or even bother reading.
If only, I tried to be aware of what I do would make things turn ugly.
If only, I am matured enough to care for your feelings.
If only, I hadn't cross the junction and leave you there.
If only, I would turn back time.
All this while, you are always the one i could rely upon.
All those late night conversations, ranting of work; gossiping and etc seems drifting apart.
We chose this path, I guessed we just have to move on.
Maybe 'sorry' doesn't do any good anymore, the word 'sorry' seems to lose it's real meaning and empathy.
What i really hope is we would still be like the past where we enjoyed each other's presence.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home