a lazy day
you know, I really hate rainy days!
it restrict us to go places that we want to go.
esp town, not even sheltered.
I really wanted to stay home today..
but you know, I have no balls to reject ppl..
Arghhhhh!
I love the idea of sitting in the corner of my room's floor using iPhone to surf net.. it's so comfortable.. (like an emo kid)
and i'm not intending to think of what to wear later.. perhaps shorts and tee? MUHAHA!
p/s: i want you to know I'm really trying..
and I hope my heart is telling me I'm not so serious this time ):
it restrict us to go places that we want to go.
esp town, not even sheltered.
I really wanted to stay home today..
but you know, I have no balls to reject ppl..
Arghhhhh!
I love the idea of sitting in the corner of my room's floor using iPhone to surf net.. it's so comfortable.. (like an emo kid)
and i'm not intending to think of what to wear later.. perhaps shorts and tee? MUHAHA!
p/s: i want you to know I'm really trying..
and I hope my heart is telling me I'm not so serious this time ):
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home