Thursday, August 12, 2010

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HUAHUA!







Though sometimes I've got many many 不满 with you.
Because of many many things!!
But actually you are a very nice person. like serious.


Had an advance celebration for her on tuesday.
Not really a fantastic one.
Had late lunch, early dinner + movie (Inception)
Really felt sleepy in the theater.
I dont understand why people keep saying Inception was awesome.
I dont quite like it. (Not that i dont understand hor)
Just find it abit boring :S
shall update the photos we took some other days ((:


and yes i permed my hair. (like an auntie) tmd.
LOLOL.
Aung was like WOW (he literally said wow ok) when he looked up from my shoes to my top (bcos i wore something from the shop)
and then Aung went "aiyo, what happened to your hair"? tmd.
LOLOL. then i was like ok la, i know like auntie la. hur hur
But he kept praising my outfit for tt day. YEAYEA!
He then asked me how much i spent for my hair. then he laughed. (funny shyt)
and because he's from thai, so sometimes we wont understand what he's talking about.
so he was telling me something about my hair. i was like HUH?
I LOOK VERY STUPID TO THE MAXIMUM??!
then we all burst into laughter.
he was actually trying to ask me to make full use of the curls. so -.-
then before he left he told me "your hair ah, must wax it then will be nice. Trust me."
then he went "You wear like this ah very nice ah" HEHEHEHE
(ofcos he must say something nice, Because HE IS THE ONE who is suppose to work at Hereen! Dont want to work at Hreen then change shirft with me! I suppose to work at BUGIS ok!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home