STFU
I'm struggling.
Because i hate my hair length now.
It's neither long nor short. It's stupid.
should i keep my hair long or should i not? shit ass.
I hate all these problems.
Can't our hair just grow 10cm each day?
and I'm so not used to the new environment whether if I'm in or not.
why do people always say "Don't worry, everything will be okay."
when you know, it won't be okay in the first place?
just go and face the wall you dude!
Because i hate my hair length now.
It's neither long nor short. It's stupid.
should i keep my hair long or should i not? shit ass.
I hate all these problems.
Can't our hair just grow 10cm each day?
and I'm so not used to the new environment whether if I'm in or not.
why do people always say "Don't worry, everything will be okay."
when you know, it won't be okay in the first place?
just go and face the wall you dude!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home