My regrets.
1) For holding myself back
I spent so much time being self-conscious, worried what people would think of me.
2) For not talking as much as I should
So many things can be left unsaid if you don't speak up. All it takes is just a few words, but sometimes you might be just too scared to speak up.
3) For being alone
I wish i could make a better effort to surround myself with the people around me.
4) For letting others judge me
Letting others be the judge of me to the point that i no longer wanted to be myself.
I really hope i learn to take initiative and speak up when there's a need.
Poly year3 student and still being afraid to talk to groupmates. FML.
my IS group really hit me hard, deep down.
you know, i even thought of getting counseling, so i could open up.
Life is too short to worry about things that don't matter. I wish i understand this, really.
I spent so much time being self-conscious, worried what people would think of me.
2) For not talking as much as I should
So many things can be left unsaid if you don't speak up. All it takes is just a few words, but sometimes you might be just too scared to speak up.
3) For being alone
I wish i could make a better effort to surround myself with the people around me.
4) For letting others judge me
Letting others be the judge of me to the point that i no longer wanted to be myself.
I really hope i learn to take initiative and speak up when there's a need.
Poly year3 student and still being afraid to talk to groupmates. FML.
my IS group really hit me hard, deep down.
you know, i even thought of getting counseling, so i could open up.
Life is too short to worry about things that don't matter. I wish i understand this, really.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home