Thursday, September 10, 2009

Only you

Photobucket


only you 너만이 나를 살릴 수 있어
이 눈물을 멈출 수 있어
그러니 어서 내게 돌아와줘
only you 니가 아님 날 고칠 수 없어
난 다시 웃을 수가 없어
it's only you my baby it's only you

only you, only you can bring me to life
I can't stop these tears
So just come and return to me
only you, if it's not you, I can't be fixed
I can't bring myself to smile again
it's only you my baby it's only you

Arrgggghhhh~
i dont know what happened to me.
would have feel better if i supported 2PM long ago.
it's not the right time.

And YOUR MOTHER FATHER!
what for you stand up and apologize now, when JAY PARK has gone
nobody will even give you a damn thinking "WOW, so brave of you to admit your mistakes"
CB! *^%^$$$&^(*&$@&^*(##%&**^#@

May your family .................................

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally agree! Idiot. Thanks to him / her all these happened. Van! I missed you so much! XD

September 10, 2009 at 1:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not having holidays yet dearest... I'm having my 2nd major project still... Sigh~ =(

September 10, 2009 at 11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home