Thursday, August 6, 2009

Mom

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!

Photobucket

Photobucket

my cute parents :)))
Photobucket

Photobucket

my aunt and uncle.
Photobucket

Almond fruit cake. sup-sup
Photobucket

Photobucket

To mom:
Happy 45th Birthday. Mummy, you must know I'm not good at talking. I wont tell you how much you actually mean to me. But ya.. Sometimes, when you were in bad mood, you would vent your anger on me. Sometimes at home, I talked to you, you always dont care me. Sometimes, I talked to you rudely, you would say I'm rude and wants to give me a slap. Sometimes, when you were busy doing housework and asking for my help, I wouldnt bother about you. All these have been part of my life, and I want to thank you for everything.

p/s: 因为我没有那个资格; 所以我不会开口.

2 Comments:

Anonymous SHANTEL said...

Happy Birthday Ah Kim ♥! ☺

August 7, 2009 at 1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Mrs Toh! =D

September 3, 2009 at 12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home