Saturday, July 18, 2009

I dont care



i looked horrible here.





he said i looked funny in this photo :)))


And I LOVE THIS :)))



sometimes you have to act like you don't care.
that's the only way you boys learn.

I don't think it's true.
the more you act like you don't care.
the more the guys act like they don't care too.

I don't care geumanhallae niga eodieseo mwol hadeon ije jeongmal sanggwan anhalge bikyeo jullae
ijewa ulgobulgo maedallijima
you know i don't care..

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww~ Who is he? Your cousin? Haha, he's damn adorable!

You know I don't care~

July 19, 2009 at 1:04 AM  
Anonymous SONIA said...

zen never wear pants. lol
put lyrics somemore, kns.
hahahahaaha

July 19, 2009 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger Vanecia said...

WOW~
you guys huh..
talk abt korean stuffs then leave comment seh.

LOLLLL.
to ryan: yea, my cousin la.

to nia: LOLLL. he always nv wear pants! sore-eyes ah me..

July 19, 2009 at 11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home