Saturday, June 6, 2009

#69
When Childhood Dies (Part I)

Memories of my childhood had somehow faded away,
floating somewhere in time.

Went granny's house yesterday...
I was sitting on the long arm-chair (which was there for ages) looking through photo albums.
which was then I realised, time makes us grow old.
The adults in the family looked so youthful and the children were still little ones including myself.
Now, with all the wrinkles lined on their faces; strands of white hair found in their black silky head.
But I know Time will take us further.

cousin Nicholas~



Cute right? So innocent.


Cousin Andre~



Cuteeee. abit like zen




Cousin Shantel~


Cousin Sonia~


Piang damn cute and sweet la. Now....... LOLLL



Cousin Fino~


Cousin Amos~


Cousin Vanecia! MEEEEEEEE



Cute right?



Since young, I knew I will go kbox one day.
So start practicing~ haha




Now, all of us live with our own lifes.
For those cousins whom we are not so close now. I give you guys my blessings.
Visit us more often :)
And for those cousins whom we are still hanging out together... eh, SEE YOU GUYS NEXT SAT~ celebration for father's day! haha
LOVE YOU GUYS

p/s: Zen. Natasha. still not that old. No photos found in the photo albums. Amos's sister can't find individual photos. Try to find again.

4 Comments:

Anonymous SONIA said...

now.. all so fat
hahahahah

June 6, 2009 at 11:11 PM  
Blogger Vanecia said...

LOLLLL!
all so fat?
No la, I not fat huh.
dont include me. hahahas
:X

June 7, 2009 at 12:14 AM  
Anonymous SONIA said...

action! :DDDDD

June 8, 2009 at 3:01 PM  
Blogger Vanecia said...

LOLLLL!
just kidding laaa.
I can join you all in the fat fat club liao~ HAHA

June 8, 2009 at 9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home