Tuesday, June 2, 2009

#68
HATE

Had no school today!
Planned to revise FRM, bcos common test is just this THURS!
BUT from the beginning I did something wronged; which is to SWITCH ON MY LAPPY.
I woke up 1oam this morning! 1oam! Quickly switched on my lappy to watch my MFBBT.
I've been craving to watch MFBBT; so since morning 1oam till now 6.5opm, i've been watching BBT videos!
Mygod; kill me please someone.
I feel so guilty right now. And I just waste my precious time like this.

But what I hate the most is when MFBBT had those special episodes whereby they invite their family members to the show; to give the didis their blessings.
I hate it! I will cry when I watched it :(
But damn nice to watch laaaa~~~~~
And this time I'm so dead; my cousin dont really into BBT now.
So into BigBang; Super Junior; those Korean stars.
So I wonder if BBT is having concert in Spore, who will want to go with me????!!!! Hiax.
Or should I go join the fan club myself? LOLLL then I can be in the front row see-ing my quanquan. MYGOD!
Then cheer for him like any siao charbo. WOOHOOOO~
this is Lolly~~~~
annd this is dear and Lolly!!!! <3333

3 Comments:

Anonymous SHANTEL.T said...

MEMEMEMEMEMEEEEEEE.
I will go with you if got concert lah! Dont care SONIATAN ! heehhehe.

June 2, 2009 at 9:07 PM  
Blogger NurFarHaNa said...

woooots!! you gt dear2 alrd? soo bad.. nvr tell me!!!

June 2, 2009 at 10:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Van!
You're attached?
=O

June 6, 2009 at 12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home