#67Dont bother
Life is always so mundane =(
Heavy loads of schoolwork; projects and CT is coming.
Having PYM & STATS class test tml. Like so dead. Have not read thru any of them yet.
Hiax. I dont wish to waste my 3years in poly doing nothing! But.... hiax. stupid modules
Have to go study already. Tml lesson at 8 =(
Hiax MY LIFE~~~~~

p/s: And YES! i'm talking about you in the previous post.If you still dont understand to why; I will elaborate more for you sicker.You dont have to apologize to me; but to her.You should go reflect abt yrself.You create all these troubles and now wanting to treat everything as normal.And yes i tot you are worth enough for me to trust and that i treat you as my friend;Thats why I promised to help you in the first place.You dont have to now act one Mr.Good infront of my friends; so that ppl will think you're so innocent.Think before you do laa!
Heavy loads of schoolwork; projects and CT is coming.
Having PYM & STATS class test tml. Like so dead. Have not read thru any of them yet.
Hiax. I dont wish to waste my 3years in poly doing nothing! But.... hiax. stupid modules
Have to go study already. Tml lesson at 8 =(
Hiax MY LIFE~~~~~
p/s: And YES! i'm talking about you in the previous post.If you still dont understand to why; I will elaborate more for you sicker.You dont have to apologize to me; but to her.You should go reflect abt yrself.You create all these troubles and now wanting to treat everything as normal.And yes i tot you are worth enough for me to trust and that i treat you as my friend;Thats why I promised to help you in the first place.You dont have to now act one Mr.Good infront of my friends; so that ppl will think you're so innocent.Think before you do laa!
2 Comments:
WEI! put tagboard.. Easier fr ppl like ME to comment bout YOUUU! LOL
HOHO@RELINKED!IM HERE!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home