#65Here comes the old
I'm back from my 'living my own world' period.
I private my blog because I wanted to change a new blogskin; but ended up it became like this.
LOLL\ i know it looks weird i mean my header.
Not the fonts but maybe just the cut paper self-portrait.
Oh ya; CREDITS to 'RYAN'.. so i did credit you here k?!
BTW, my link has changed if you did notice. vaneciatoh.blogspot.com
So ppl, re-link me if you want. But you got no choice! Better re-link me, if not i burn down your house! -sochildish-
Went Ryan's house today! Needed help for photoshop.
And so he's the one who asked me to change my URL.
He said oversize-panty sounds so granny and disgusting ):
Well well, Designers what!


This is what FRIENDS are for! LOVE YA~
I have to/want to create FACEBOOK asap.
Arrrggghhh. BUT I"M LAZY :)
I private my blog because I wanted to change a new blogskin; but ended up it became like this.
LOLL\ i know it looks weird i mean my header.
Not the fonts but maybe just the cut paper self-portrait.
Oh ya; CREDITS to 'RYAN'.. so i did credit you here k?!
BTW, my link has changed if you did notice. vaneciatoh.blogspot.com
So ppl, re-link me if you want. But you got no choice! Better re-link me, if not i burn down your house! -sochildish-
Went Ryan's house today! Needed help for photoshop.
And so he's the one who asked me to change my URL.
He said oversize-panty sounds so granny and disgusting ):
Well well, Designers what!


This is what FRIENDS are for! LOVE YA~
I have to/want to create FACEBOOK asap.
Arrrggghhh. BUT I"M LAZY :)
2 Comments:
LOL!
I love you so much!
But could you do me a favor?
Do you mind changing my link name in your blog from "Mr. R" to Rasyid or Ryan?
Mr. R is so yesterday...
Reminds me of my old pitiful self..
=P
Oh, i'm so so SORRY!
i used to link you as rasyid.
but cos i copied the codes from the old ones.
thats why.
i didnt realised until you told me so.
HAHA~
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home