Monday, May 18, 2009

#64
White + Black = Grey

I thought i could slack at home today to watch my BBT.
But the images of Tang chasing after me for my studio work; journal; self-portrait scared me off.
I better not risk to skip school again; i dontwant to go for counselling ):
I came back to senses; phoned L and off to L's house.
I did my clay-work (which is actually 2nd week's work); like finally.. I know

here's my Artwork. cool isn't it?


After doing L cooked. Quite yummy~
Tadaah~


After which, went BPP to print my A3 self-portrait pict.
We've to like use photoshop to edit; filter and count how many shades. It's like so LAME! booo.
Annd ya i used this photo of mine.
By counting how many shades we've; we will have to print the no. of copies.
For eg, like the pict below. I counted more than 7 shades. -ithink-
So, i've to print so many copies. and A3 size doesnt come cheap. ha-ha
But i anyhow anyhow i only print 4 copies (: Smart right i know. Thanks huh.

it's kind of weird somewhere right?


Ya, thats it.
Tml's sch and i dontwant to be LATE! Lesson starts at 10am. I shall crawl out of bed at 7.3oam.
Shall be the first to reach class! Hurr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home