Tuesday, May 12, 2009

#62
How i wish i could ...

Tml's the 2nd round of audition for those who're not selected for NRA.
Annd YES!! i'm not selected. Woohoo~ Yes i'm happy i'm excited i'm glad i'm everything you can describe when you're happy.
I'm still deciding whether i should go for another try. But i dont have the courage to.
Well, shall not brood over this matter. There's this chinese saying: 'walk till bridge head, auto straight'.

btw, i should improve on my usage of vocab, grammar, sentence structure and etc in my blog.
It's like getting worst. hiax.

Today's ART class was super okay. Because Tang allow LY and I to leave class early; because we're not prepared for class.
Tang didnt chase us out the class okay, she still reminds us to sign our attendance.
What a great teacher i can say; despite her weirdo hairstyle.
I'm just way too bored; so came here anyhow anyhow anyhow.
Hiax. tml school again. I HATE SCHOOL .. I HATE SCHOOL ..

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

DON'T BE SAD, provided if you are. (:

SL

May 13, 2009 at 10:03 PM  
Blogger Vanecia said...

Orh. i try not to be okay?
:)

May 14, 2009 at 3:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home