#61 HAPPY BELATED MOTHER's DAY ..
1st part
ARRGHHHHH ...
RASYID RYAN RAZAK!
RASYID RYAN RAZAK!


AND THIS IS FOR YOU!

You spoil everything you know! My this post should be very heart-to-heart about family. You come disturb. LOLL
2nd part
I wish all Mummys a Happy Belated Mother's Day. A free hug for all Mummys -HUG- hahah
There're aloads of picts awaiting me to post them up. But i dono where to start from.
So, post the picts that we took when we're celebrating Mother's Day ya.
Well, before that i want to emphasis that i bought 'BIRD NEST' for my Mummy; Ahma and Xiaogu.
3 boxes 20% off. So i bought 3boxes lo. Annd my this month salary just gone like that.
Okay on 9th May (Sat), we went to one of the restaurant located at Toa Payoh. Famous for their Crabs i think.
Ya, so we ate; talked; laughed; joked; and even CRIED for my goodness sake! We're just getting emotional because the bonds that our family have are really blessing.
Okay, just let the photos do the talkings. I'm lazy to think of what to type.
MY HAPPY FAMILY.
and DAD! I asked to do twist; and not the hand sign 3!

SORRY!; i spoilt the pict. Cos i really look like pig la. :(
ahgong cute la.
and nia; ha-ha thats all i can say!

and this is fcuking LAME!
i look the ugliest among all. LOLLL

cousins eating crabs.
family eating.
p/s: look at siti. ha-ha (the one in pink)
and mygod. i sacrificed for uploading this pict.
i look like @#$%^&%#@
LOVES ♥
Okay, i'm lazy to upload other picts. Cos i used few hours to post this entry.
Have to send picts to my cousins; help them edit their stomach; my face also. ha-ha
Update soon YEAH!
p/s: links and all are now at the bottom of the page. thankyou.
p/s: changed my blogskin bcos of the animated gif. idiot!
5 Comments:
Dear Van,
I love you.
With much love,
Rasyid
Nice post!
I havent post mine.
hahaha
TO: RYAN.......
I LOVE YOU TO THE MAX TOO HUH.
With much hate,
VAN
LOLLL
quickly post.
cos i would be funny.
:)
i also no time post.
sian, hahaha.
walao, your face and my stomach
LOL
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home