Wednesday, May 6, 2009

#60
Right round.

Today was my NRA audition.
Sometimes, confidence wont help you in any way.
This morning; bursting with confidence,
overflowing with excitement.
I was convinced that i'll do it.
and yet disappointment strikes me at night.
I'm really disappointed in myself for not putting my best shot :(
hiax. i'm really sad.

Not forgetting my best friend JOYCE~
who helped me for the past 2days.
went to her house and she 'trained' me.
So, if i can't get in to NRA.
I know who to blame~ ha-ha
Just kidding la; she gave me confidence.
Teach me basics and all.
So, really want to Thank her.
I dont wish to let her down. I did my best buey :(
And so bloody idiot.
I'm so careless to injure my thumb area.
I 'sprained' it when i was doing one of my steps.
hiax. it's really painful; i can't really use my thumb to do anything.
and mom said that it was swollen.

I pray hard that you can see i'm really trying.
It's really rare for me to almost shed tears over disappointment.
Especially i'm the one who i'm disappointed with.
Disappointment can be bitter; you feel as if you lost your worth.
But i hope- Tonight I fall asleep,
perfection eluding me, but hope residing in my heart.

5 Comments:

Blogger NurFarHaNa said...

wht's NRA? is it like some dancing competition?? dont be sad.. get well soon little thumb!

May 7, 2009 at 1:25 AM  
Blogger Vanecia said...

Oh..
NRA is actually our sch's hip hop CCA.

if you want to join, have to go for audition first.
haha! THANKYOU. :)

May 7, 2009 at 9:25 PM  
Blogger NurFarHaNa said...

and u danced!? wohoooo!!! video la. ive nvr seen u dance before!

May 7, 2009 at 9:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please send a copy of your dance Video to Rasyid & Farhana.

Get well soon little thumb!

May 9, 2009 at 9:54 PM  
Blogger Vanecia said...

TO: FANA & RYAN ..
Okay.
very good. lets not talk abt it :(
cos RESULTS are out!
annd i'm not selected!
_|_

i'm sad. i'm hiding in one corner now crying..
ha-ha

May 10, 2009 at 11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home