Wednesday, April 29, 2009

#58
I'msickandtired ..

I'm not infected by 'Swine' which my dad kept repeating himself with this new word that he had just learnt.
Like duh- I'msickandtired of my lappy. REALLY
Not only with a vertical line right in btw my monitor;
MSN is also getting on my nerves.
I can't sign in at times.
I dontmind either; bcos i always tend to appear offline.
But TODAY! i've appointment with buey.
Supposed to meet 83o in msn; dragged till 10+
Bcos i wasnt at home by then.
On my lappy and MSN down _:_





Finally, its repairing.
But i waited like more than 2omins already!
Piss-ed off to the max. Grrrrr

Sad things aside, something to brighten up my mood.
Tml meeting my cousins; Friday off to chalet.
Omg! can't wait for Friday ..
And ya ya ya
Got nothing else; still waiting to get it fix.
Dont feel like going sch tml; bcos i'm in holiday mood now! ha-ha
Okay, i'm going to get my things done. Byebye.

Please. You're already big enough to give birth to your Dad.
I'm not insulting your Dad, but you know.
YOU ARE SUCH AN ASSHOLE!
What's so funny with lecturers being scared by thunder storms?
Afterall, they're still humans. They're not Superheros!
KNNB~
What for you want to attract people's attention by going against the lecturers? DAMN YOU
I believe in karma anyway; so i hope your turn is getting on its way.
_:_

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home