#56MY NAME is spelt as .....

VANECIA!
It's quite sad to know friends around me still dont know how to spell my name.
It's quite sad to know friends around me still dont know how to spell my name.
First week of school was terrible; -exhausting.
Usually we hate Mondays; Because it's the commencing of school week.
But now i'm totally hateful of Tuesdays!
I vow i wont make decisions lightly again.
Especially decisions made that will affect my life for 7 weeks.
I thought i could develop some of my art cells in my daily life.
But i'm totally wrong, I've 99.9% NO interest in ART.
No, maybe i've interest in ART, but no interest in doing art
When we're told to use metal wires to construct a model of superhero;
I was cursing my teacher to hell.
I'm seriously not interested in all these. MYGOD
Someone just kill me please. -i'm kidding ah-
I'm afraid those real killers saw my post and then really track me down and kill me.
I'M JUST KIDDING
I know it dont look like one superhero. hiax
Went to catch the movie 252 with the guy below. Hhaha
I reckon 'Statistics' is the module that i liked the most so far.
Though it gets quite dreary when Mr Chia tries to explain the terms we used in Stats.
Though it gets quite dreary when Mr Chia tries to explain the terms we used in Stats.
I'm giving my best for Stats.
But this textbook cost me 51bucks :(
The movie was not bad -I think-
It has been behind some time for me to cry in a cinema.
MYGOD; it was embarrassing i thought.
I needed tissue paper; but when i was trying to dig for tissue paper in my bag. -Annd acting as if i'm fine-
I realised the stupid jian zhong took my tissue paper when we were in school
So i had to used the back of my hand to wipe off my tears :(

So these are all that happened in a week ...
P/S: I dontknow if my feelings for you were real.
8 Comments:
omg. u are so dead. seriously, you cant imagine who else is looking at this you know. so kind of me to delete those pics which u look fugly in it and yet.. so disappointed ):
LOLLLL!
I din really bother abt how you look liked when i was uploading this pict.
until... you kept complaining abt it; annd i went back to look at it.
Annd i realised it was really WOW huh.
I'm sorry la. i'm being so nice to lend you my jap textbk you know. :)
WL. i never once put any photo that you look like shit lor. like those took in the pract, i delete them after i finished laughing. at least i didn show it PUBLICLY!
and you are one who kept telling me, JAP? got me la. i can teach you. argh~
Ooh~
U did a wire sculpture too?
Haha!
I did one 4 my 3D Art Fundamentals..
Urrgh~
Freakin irritatin..
=(
To Ryan-
WL! if i know i just lend it from you can already.
But cant huh, cos my topic is on "superheros" ...
HATE IT TO THE MAX MAN.
Andy-
You very what leii.
So far i received comments from my frens that you look cute lo.
Come on! You should actually thank me okay!
Its okay what, you punch me in my face just now in class alrdy! :(
So thats abt it..
Hey, in the picture you tip-toed right ? hahahahahaha !
Look as if i tip-toed.
but i think i wasn't. :)
hahahas
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home