#55I'm reading ..
Recently, i've been reading 'Yakuza Moon' by Shoko Tendo.
It's a great book; That's all I can say.
To prove that I'm not lying;
For someone like me who dont even bother to touch the cover of a book;
actually finished reading in 3days.
I know there'll be people taking shorter period of time to finish a book;
But you must remember i'm those who dont read books.
I'm serious. :\
When i'm reading it; i'll be thinking how nice it would be if my dad was a yakuza too.
Hahaha
FYI, yakuza is equivalent of a Japanese mafia.
To be in a simpler form, it means gang leader?
This book is not just about yakuza, but also 'Shoko' experiencing of growing up in a yakuza's society.
Basically, it's about her life in it.
It gives me great enthusiasm to continue picking up books.
No idea to why; but perhaps i thought every book will be as great as this.
So I went national library with R to pick up some books.
Ya, i'm out with him just now.
Because he dragged me along with him to collect his passport!
He's leaving tml luh!
Annd i can't believe that he collected his own passport without waiting for me.
But i can understand; he's leaving tml~
What can i say?
SO YOU RASYID, BETTER BUY ME SOME GIFT! I WILL REMIND YOU BY TEXTING YOU WHEN YOU GET THERE; DONT WORRY!
wahahahahs!
Annd now, I'm going to read this 'Death by Bikini' by Linda Gerber.
It's a great book; That's all I can say.To prove that I'm not lying;
For someone like me who dont even bother to touch the cover of a book;
actually finished reading in 3days.
I know there'll be people taking shorter period of time to finish a book;
But you must remember i'm those who dont read books.
I'm serious. :\
When i'm reading it; i'll be thinking how nice it would be if my dad was a yakuza too.
Hahaha
FYI, yakuza is equivalent of a Japanese mafia.
To be in a simpler form, it means gang leader?
This book is not just about yakuza, but also 'Shoko' experiencing of growing up in a yakuza's society.
Basically, it's about her life in it.
It gives me great enthusiasm to continue picking up books.
No idea to why; but perhaps i thought every book will be as great as this.
So I went national library with R to pick up some books.
Ya, i'm out with him just now.
Because he dragged me along with him to collect his passport!
He's leaving tml luh!
Annd i can't believe that he collected his own passport without waiting for me.
But i can understand; he's leaving tml~
What can i say?
SO YOU RASYID, BETTER BUY ME SOME GIFT! I WILL REMIND YOU BY TEXTING YOU WHEN YOU GET THERE; DONT WORRY!
wahahahahs!
Annd now, I'm going to read this 'Death by Bikini' by Linda Gerber.

I've read the summary at the back of the book.
It sounded funny but creepy.
It says: a girl turns up dead on the beach-the strings of her bikini top tight around her neck.
Then R goes laughing; annd I was like 'You are so bad'
What if the girl really found dead with her bikini top strings tight around her neck?
Then he said 'This is fiction book!' & 'This is the crap-pest thing i ever hear from you.'
-.-'' Hahaha
Alright, that should be all.
Have a safe trip tml R!
Catch up real soon; because i want my gift! :)
HAHAHAH BYEBYE
Labels: lets start reading :)
3 Comments:
wow! u read yazuka alrd? ive bn wanting to read tht book.. hey, read the series of twilight.. damn niceeeee!!! thumbs up babe!
LOLLLL!
YAKUZA is damn nice i tell you.
2 thumbs up ah babe!
But twilight very thick sial.
i scared i give up after few pages
hahahas
Btw, you fast huh.
i just post nt long ago only.
OHMAN! that yakuza book right! i saw at popular b4 and wanted to buy! but in the end, broke! so nvr buy! hahaha! lib can borrow ah?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home