Wednesday, April 8, 2009

#53
Shopping cart.



It's so messy; I know.
Cos most of it, i look 'far-gly' -FuckingUgly-
So just chuck them together. hahahs

I can say that we didn't waste any of our time;
walk and walk and walk.
It's so tiring can!
Annd you know when one get way too tired; he/she can go BERSERK!
So R will be repeating himself; 'I want to swing my bag arnd and knock everyone down.'
Annd stupid me saying 'My legs are BERSERK!
Hahahahs~

Its been some time we meet up, sit down and talk about our happening lives.
Hahahas~ Annd OMG! I found out so much;
Anyway, pardon me for my atrocious Eng standard.

Thanks to R laa, 'No, i dont like it'; 'Nah, pimple face.'....
End up I got no heels to bring home.
But i got myself so many apparel :(
Its been a great day for me :)






Annd oh, i'm so going to practice my oh non naye lollipop!
Annd G-dragon rap; you guys're so gonna wait for that day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This post makes me laugh so much!
I wanna swing my bag!
Haha!
=D

April 10, 2009 at 11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home