#52070409
I'm going to bed soon.Meeting RASYID tml (today) at 10 in the morning.Can you imagine i've to crawl up like 7 so that i wont be late?!It's been so long since i went out wth Rasyid!We're going to shop shop SHOP!Okay; i can't multi-task.So Goodbye!
5 Comments:
Haha!
You should've wake up at six so that you can tri your eyebrows properly!
=D
*woke
*woken
Oh my gosh!
My English is like...
Urrgh!
*trim
I didn't realized this either...
=(
LOLLLL!
You still dare to mention abt it!
if we meet later; i'll have the time to trim my eyebrows.
Annd my photo wont turn out to be....
YOU KNOW!
wad if they dont recognize me in the photo?!
I'll have to -the action in the train- hahahahahhas
Annd i think yr standard of Eng is influenced by me!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home