#50 21-Big Bang
I think sonia will be excited when she see this.
But i dontknow whether you've watch this anot.
Not to an extend of being excited laa but ya you know.
La La La La~ Lolli lolli lolli pop .....
But this so call female 'Big Bang' has a new name called 21.
Annd the girls are so lucky to work with Big Bang laa.. WL!
You are so ridiculous; that i cant be bothered with you!
I will just step you under my feet! _:_
Labels: lollipop.
9 Comments:
LOL, haha not excited but happy
like finally you also know about korean.
bigbang so cool lah!
you like who ah?
:D
LOLLLL!
but you got watch this video b4?
---------------------------------
i like G-dragon; T.O.P; and the V/Seung-Ri dono if i spelled correctly..
Hahahas~ i DL almost every of their songs.
Nxt time we go chalet; i can sing along with you. NP one! hahahas
seungri is his korean stage name
v.i. taken from victory is his japanese stage name
WL!
you no need so calculative right?
actually i also dontknow what you toking.
dont say me; KNS or what hor!
I'm TOTALLY in LOVE with this song!
I was browsing through Big Bang's song right after we met!
Gosh!
OH MY GOD!
I din even know that you know BIG BANG?!
Gosh~ tues!
We shall sing along lolli lolli~
kns, tsk tsk tsk
what kinf of bigbang fan are you?
hahahahah
LOLLLL!
sure i know you'll start saying me blah blah blah~
i'm learning the lollipop song.
so hard to pronounce each and every word!
LOL, i only know some parts.
cannot learn later go crazy.
so difficult to learn lor.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home