#48 Left undone ..
Things to be done by this coming week -I hope please-
1. Taking passport size photo; with my hair PINNED UP!
2. Renew-ing of my passport
3. Repairing my lappppy! -dontknow what's wrong with her; unhappy with me?-
I dontknow why ppl also buy the same things that i do;
But it's always mine which have something amiss. CHEESEPIE!!!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Many things to say; but dontknow where to start from.
Let me do a quick update on 24th March (tues)
Out with ah lee to IMM.
No photos you know! Sucks totally.
I wanted to bring my camera out;
just that tried afew shots at home. It just sucks totally.
That day wasn't for me.
Had fun especially at Daiso; kept laughing the hell-out.
ah lee's dad fetch me home! Yay, save money $$ .. hahahhas
Annd ya.
I love maltese!
You see! so cute right?!!!!
I really hope i own one of these.
But the thought of cleaning up the mess; the boo
then i gave up the thought.
If i've one, i'll name her: pinky ; name him: haven thought of it yet. (baby?)

1. Taking passport size photo; with my hair PINNED UP!
2. Renew-ing of my passport
3. Repairing my lappppy! -dontknow what's wrong with her; unhappy with me?-
I dontknow why ppl also buy the same things that i do;
But it's always mine which have something amiss. CHEESEPIE!!!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Many things to say; but dontknow where to start from.
Let me do a quick update on 24th March (tues)
Out with ah lee to IMM.
No photos you know! Sucks totally.
I wanted to bring my camera out;
just that tried afew shots at home. It just sucks totally.
That day wasn't for me.
Had fun especially at Daiso; kept laughing the hell-out.
ah lee's dad fetch me home! Yay, save money $$ .. hahahhas
Annd ya.
I love maltese!
You see! so cute right?!!!!
I really hope i own one of these.
But the thought of cleaning up the mess; the boo
then i gave up the thought.
If i've one, i'll name her: pinky ; name him: haven thought of it yet. (baby?)

Arghhhhh..
I want one!!!!
2 Comments:
Wow.
That dog v. cute lah.
Buy lah! :D
But i'm afraid that after few days i dontwant it alrdy.
HEEHEHEHE
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home