#43My fragility heartbeat ...
Never to deny, the pounding of my heartbeat once accelerate because of you.
But then, i've woke up in my fantasy.
I thought i'm treated in a special way by you, but i'm wrong.
You treated everyone in the same way just like how you treated me.
我脆弱的心跳就是这样被你牵着走.
p/s: its's just a make-up story.
Okay, last saturday! I was locked outside my house. :(
Cause i only brought the gate key, but not the inner door key.
I dono what i'm talking about.
But then i told both my Daddy & Mummy not to lock the inner door.
My mummy still go lock! KNS!
I'm tired, -lights off-
But then, i've woke up in my fantasy.
I thought i'm treated in a special way by you, but i'm wrong.
You treated everyone in the same way just like how you treated me.
我脆弱的心跳就是这样被你牵着走.
p/s: its's just a make-up story.
Okay, last saturday! I was locked outside my house. :(
Cause i only brought the gate key, but not the inner door key.
I dono what i'm talking about.
But then i told both my Daddy & Mummy not to lock the inner door.
My mummy still go lock! KNS!
I'm tired, -lights off-
3 Comments:
qin ai de.
euu MIA ah?
after tt day jiu nv c dao euu.
anw,
nxt wk we go out kkx?
wid cheryl & SL.
i plan le tel euu~ =)
tc babe.
LOLLL!
I NV MIA LA!!
Okay, but mus tel ME b4 hand.
ii working..
when you got work, rember come dwn visit ME okay!! :)
nxt wk 10(tues), 12(thurs), 13(fri) off!
so plan on the days i can~ HEHEHEHE
Love you qin aii de~
orh.
i tot euu mia sia.
ps eh,
last wk din go visit euu,
cos not workin wid my supervisor den no freedom nors.
anw,
fri (13) wna go out?
i'm bored lyk hell.
hais.
euu msg n tel me again eh~
i love euu babe. =)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home