#42 My fancy ...
It's good that it had come to the end of Semester2!
Its HOLIDAYS!!!! :) lalalalas
Best part is that, I can use my lappy to satisfy my fancy.
This makes MEEE happy! On the other hand, I still have to work :(
Dont know if I have the time to watch MFBBT, Circus Paparazzi annd annd more more MORE!
I was watching the lastest episode of MFBBT just moments ago.
Then the sneak preview of the next episode will be choosing the 3rd season of BBT didis.
I was still so looking forward to that episode to see whether the didis i like will be chosen or not.
I was still thinking 'Xiao Long'; 'Yi Teng'; 'Ah Liang' would most likely to be chosen.
BUT BUT BUT! I went to Fans Club's blog,
then realised that the 1st, 2nd & 3rd seasons didis will be combining together for the next season of MFBBT!
OMG! -teary eyes- Am so happy!!!
Then they actually posted the pictures of 1st, 2nd & 3rd seasons didis.
which mean if i click to enlarge the picture,
i will actually know who exactly got chosen for 3rd season BBT didis.
To my surprised, i think only 2 didis were chosen!
They are 'Ah Jie' woohoo~ & 'Hu ya' finally~.
Annd where's 'Yi Teng & 'Xiao Long'!!
Okay, I know i've to stop my boring story.
But just let MEEE patronize you guys awhile.
So that you guys know i really like MFBBT! loves.loves.loves
Its HOLIDAYS!!!! :) lalalalas
Best part is that, I can use my lappy to satisfy my fancy.
This makes MEEE happy! On the other hand, I still have to work :(
Dont know if I have the time to watch MFBBT, Circus Paparazzi annd annd more more MORE!
I was watching the lastest episode of MFBBT just moments ago.
Then the sneak preview of the next episode will be choosing the 3rd season of BBT didis.
I was still so looking forward to that episode to see whether the didis i like will be chosen or not.
I was still thinking 'Xiao Long'; 'Yi Teng'; 'Ah Liang' would most likely to be chosen.
BUT BUT BUT! I went to Fans Club's blog,
then realised that the 1st, 2nd & 3rd seasons didis will be combining together for the next season of MFBBT!
OMG! -teary eyes- Am so happy!!!
Then they actually posted the pictures of 1st, 2nd & 3rd seasons didis.
which mean if i click to enlarge the picture,
i will actually know who exactly got chosen for 3rd season BBT didis.
To my surprised, i think only 2 didis were chosen!
They are 'Ah Jie' woohoo~ & 'Hu ya' finally~.
Annd where's 'Yi Teng & 'Xiao Long'!!
Okay, I know i've to stop my boring story.
But just let MEEE patronize you guys awhile.
So that you guys know i really like MFBBT! loves.loves.loves

Cool huh.
Differenst season; different uniform

Circus Paparazzi ..

1st episode of the new MFBBT,
I think the guest will be XiaoZhu ba.
p/s: STOP SAYING MY AO QUAN IS UGLY/DISGUSTING!
I will beat you FLAT!

That's all folks.
2 Comments:
Lucky you..
i still have 1 more month to stress about..
=(
LOLLLL!
unlucky you, thats all i can say.
Its okay!
by the time yr holis start, i'm back to sch! :(
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home