Sunday, February 8, 2009

#37
A simple change

Not only my blogskin has changed;
my English will also be changing.
I mean the standard of my English.
Not going to be like my previous post;
Revealing the 'childish' side of me. :)

Still looking for an ideal blogskin; but it's hard.
So, for the mean time will be using this very very simple skin.
But I find it quite nice leii.

Cleaned my room just now, couldn't take it anymore.
Too much dust `-`
Still thinking that today there will be someone helping me to clean my room.
Grrrrrr~
Had steamboat just now;
Mum told me it's for the last day of Chinese New Year; so hoping we sit down together and have our reunion dinner.
But half way through the steamboat, I come to know TML it's the actual day of 15th!
Walaos eh~
So .....

To my good good friend: Sorry that I back out the last minute.
Wasn't on purpose la; :x
Fair and square. We dont owe anyone.
Cos of the ........... mentioned in your blog. Hhahahx
Dont angry ah. -give you something in pet soceity-:x
But I dont own one, why not buy you some REAL apples? Jaja :x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home