Sunday, February 1, 2009

#35

HA-LOWW..
Oh well, tis year CNY has been FUN :)
Just came back from my Cousin's house.
Tml (today) going to my the other Aunts' house at Pasir Ris.
Damn .. Very the far :X
Busy visiting ppls' house tis whole week.
However, not much gathering with my Mothers' side.
Oh well, at least we managed to "lou hei" together on friday.
But DAMN FUNNY ..
When we were like waving for the bill to come; no one came.
They (the staff) were like busying eating their dinner.
So my Aunt went over to foot the bill.
She saw one guy serving food for the other table.
Therefore, she shouted at him to get us the bill.
Then the guy was like: " What? I can't hear you!".
Then, my Aunt came yelling louder.
Then the guy was like -.-" I'm not the staff la!
Walaos .. Damn ps.
LOLLLL! Then she was like some mad woman yelling in the middle of no-where. OHMYGOODINESS`
Too many things have been happening; can't simply type out all here.
If not I think I can produce Harry Vorter .. -just for luff-
Gonna end with my -preetttyyy photo- :X


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home