Tuesday, January 6, 2009

#30


I'm so not lying that I'm fat until I've got the 'bull' strength!
Suppose to be in sch now and taking back my PLW & BTC common test paper.
But jus wen I got out of BP LRT station,
my jumper hooked onto the metal tinky,
and I gave a hard pull onto it.
Cos I din realise it actually hook onto it.
So wen i gave it a hard pull, I was pulled back by it.
I was so embarrased at that time;
I din even dare to take a glance if anyone c it.
But I know that there are loads of OL behind mii who were rushing for time too.
After acting as if nth had happened;
walked to the bus-interchange.
And i realise that the back of my jumper had torn.
I'm so angry!
Then i started calling MIN & BUEY ranting to them abt it.
And then I WENT HOME!!!!

Original



Immitations




SO ...

KNS. I NOT ON!?
NEVER PITY ME STILL SAY I NOT ON!
I GOT WEAR THE CLIQUE TEE LO.
THOUGH I LOOKED LIKE SOME DUMPLINGS WALKING ON THE STREET!

puff puff puff.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home