#24

I know it's kind of random that my sub-title doesn't really go with the pict above.
Hahahas :)
I'm so going to tell you that I WANT TO GET INTO EXPLORING PHOTOGRAPHY for nxt year IS!
I dont care! If ii dont get in, i will just enter the classroom and snatch other ppl's seats!
*push-push*
i dont care, AND I DONT CARE!
Sometimes it will get really annoying seeing other ppl's work that arty;
It do get on my nerves though! Grrrr..
If you're now reading my blog, and thinking if i'm talking abt you?
I would only say I"M SORRY; i'm not talking abt YOU!
TEEHEE! :)
Tml will be one tiring day for me.
Have to wake up early: 7am
Being forced filial, acc-in mummy to hospital for her operation.
No worries, she's just taking some 老鼠洞= rats hole? off her butt!
That's what the doctor told her!
I know you will get baffled; rat nest?
Same goes to me.
But still hope everything will be alright; *amen*
Annd! You know, ii've to wait alone in the hospital for my mummy las!
You know operation do take hours?!
That's why ii'm damn reluctant when she asked me to acc her ther!
Puff .... Puff ..... :(
Will get my PSP fully-charged tonight before setting off tml.
Alright, ii'm going downstairs to the SAM machine to pay my sch fees!
GOODBYE!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home