#28

Back blogging.
For those who saw my new hair make-over, do keep the comments to yourself.
When it comes to hair-cut/hair make-over, I will not hesitate to do a new hairstyle though I know it dont suit me well.
Sad enough. Hahhaahas!
Kinda miss my longy hair-extension =(
For those who saw my new hair make-over, do keep the comments to yourself.
When it comes to hair-cut/hair make-over, I will not hesitate to do a new hairstyle though I know it dont suit me well.
Sad enough. Hahhaahas!
Kinda miss my longy hair-extension =(
Goodbye my love.
due to some IDIOT keep laughing at my TWIST!I shall cut away the other haf.There's are still tons of fotos waiting for me to upload.
Lazy~ shall post in the next entry.
Alright, shall go downstairs to pack food. I'm hungry now!
Lazy~ shall post in the next entry.
Alright, shall go downstairs to pack food. I'm hungry now!
2days++ to 2oo9!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home