Tuesday, December 2, 2008

#20

Puff ' Puff ' Puff !




These days have been terrible.
I don't even know if i made the right choice.
Miss the time when i'm with my clique.
Never ending topics, laughters.. annd at least i'm MYSELF when ii'm with them.
isn't any barrier added to my life.
And ii'm happy with it.
But now, ii'm starting to get exhausted.
As much as ii wanna shut myself away from all these things..
I'm trying.. cos ii dont wish to cause any misery on the ppl arnd me.
I really dont know why ii've to put on a mask when ii'm with them.
I'm feeling real fatigued.
I just want a carefree life of my own.

Annd seriously, sometimes forcing isn't the best alternative.
Maybe ii shuld't put it this way, but really can't think of other words to replace it.
I know you guys are trying hard to help me, annd ii seriously appreciate it.
But once you cross beyond the line, ii don't think it's helping much.
But after all, still wana THANKS you guys for trying this hard to make us come together.
won't miss any chances that ii've, but ii wish everything would come naturally.












i wish that things would never come to an end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home