Friday, November 21, 2008

#19

FISHERMAN's TOOTHPASTE

I swear, I was using some new DARLIE's toothpaste product which taste exactly like the lemon fisherman's sweet.
OMG! incredible man~
U guys shuld actually go try it, though you will feel like as if you were using sweets to brush yr teeth.
But after some thoughts, I think this invention was really brillant.
Cos by using tis Darlie Fisherman's toothpaste, you are as if eating sweets.
So, you wont fork out the extra money to buy the real fisherman's sweet.
Hahahss :)
Well, on the other side, it's bad for the fisherman's sweet revenue.

MOVIE MARATHON down tml at 9pm til the next day.
I think ppl will be sleeping throu'out the whole time las
Feel like bringin my sleeping bag there, but I don own one.
*squeeze my head in the toilet bowl*
Just trying to act cute here. Jaja :X


Over-dued photos:
Annie Aunt getting married

i look like some fat asshole here




Chalet; Zen cousin's birthday




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home