Tuesday, November 11, 2008

#17

ART to save us from truths



Lessons start at 8am today and end at 12pm.
I managed to crawl to school; however reach-ed class at 11am.
I know ii'm early, ya THANKS.
Don't think ii'm that great to spend my bus-fare just to attend lessons for that pathetic hour.
I'm back to school for my BTC proj.
I'm hating it. hate the sudden increased of work.
Can someone tell me why are poly school fees that ex?
Seriously, i don't get it.
We paid so much, yet there's no tables for us during break.
You mean we pay for others to sit?
Being a tertiary student is such a pain.
Like today, paid so much on bus-fare;
yet haven't even reach quater of my journey, the air-condition had stopped working for whatevr reasons!
For those who don't know, there's a slight difference in price for air-condition & unair-condition bus fare.
I paid the fare for air-conditioned bus;
yet ii pay to make myself perspiring thru'out the whole journey back home.
So, do you find any reasons for me not to complaint?

Alright, shall stop complaining.
Dont wish to be a typical Singaporean, 'complain queen'.
Hahhahs :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home