Monday, October 27, 2008

#15

Happy Deepavali!

went little india last saturday.
the lightings; the decorations; the people.
Made me feel the whole atmosphere there.
had aloads of indian food;
First, went to some Indian restaurant had yellow rice + chicken + fish + mutton.
And some nan pratas.
The chef so selfish one, all the food are served in very small portion.
Not filling at all.
Then, we headed to mustafa.
Saw PRATA shop! then we look for seats, settle down and order more FOOD!
So, the whole outing ish all about INDIAN FOOD.
And and! The teh-tareh ish damn nice las!

After eating, went mustafa shop.
Bought myself ear-phone and some COBRA perfume (made in France)
LOLLL! It's stated on the box okay!

Okay, back to topic.
I was very reluctant to hear this from her.
The story goes like this;
she saw a water bottle somehow similar as my nike one, the color n printings are diff.
Then ii said: 我也有一个这样的,只是花纹和颜色不一样. ( I got one somehow similar to this, just that the color and the printings are diff)
Then she replied:为什么你讲到好像不希望我买啊?( Why u sounded as if you dont wish me to buy one)
When ii heard this, ii was like -.-''
I just want to tell her ii got one somehow similar one, then she misunderstood meeee!!!!
I'm damn sad las.
Din know ppl will have that kind of tinkin when ii speak this way.

Ppl, ii mean my BESTIES, if ii'm out with you guys, and this kind of situation happens.
I mean ii give you this kind of feelings, TELL ME LAS!
Cos ii will nv ever know how ii sounded or how ii portrait myself when ii'm speaking to you guys.
Then ii was really like OMG las.
I say that not bcos ii don wish you to buy or wad, just want to share with you ii gt one somehow similar one.
Haissss... Another heartbreaker.
Now we're clique, why will ii be like this?
Disappointment.





a sudden disappointment
leaves a scar
and never entirely removes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home